"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Want....

You know I work for corporate at some mondo un-named company that specializes in jewelry right? Well, it's not the place that carries these. I love Hello Kitty. I have a tattoo on my foot. I'm dedicated. I have some fake jewelry, from like, Avon, but I want some real bling. Like this. We carry some Russell Simmons peices, but not Kimora. It's only a matter of time I think. If they weren't the enemy....I may go and buy some Hello Kitty jewelry from them. But, I am afraid.

In the meantime, not carrying these items will help keep me out of the employee store, (conveniently located inside the corporate office) and owing my entire check to them. Right? I mean, there is a silver lining there. I'm so sad over it. I mean if the company wants to ring in the new year with some major money, they should listen to me when I say...buy Hello Kitty. Girls love it.



And, I had a request for snow pictures. Only people who don't live in snow are fascinated with it. These were on my way to work this morning. I'm a real safe driver. Don't worry.




You can see some of work in the distance.



some daycare


The sky was actually very pretty this morning.

8 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

so i think i know where you work, seriously. email me!

babylamb said...

I'm glad I'm not getting snow like that yet.

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

Thx for snow pics! I use to live in snow and I don't really want to live in it again but I like to see it. ;-)
Oh, and buy your HK jewelry from the enemy - just don't wear it to work.

B said...

I used to collect any and EVERYthing to do with Sanrio.. Like.. woah.

I love that you have a tat on your foot of hello kitty.

Anonymous said...

Wow girl! You did get way more snow than me. We just got this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpnotiq/3040080780/

But we had tons of patients cancel yesterday from Zanesville because I guess they had a lot of snow and ice. Ick. How did you do last winter with the blizzard? http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpnotiq/2322223576/in/set-72157600060207244/

No. You all should deal with Disney. Seriously, I'm a total Disney freak and would spend tons of money on nice Disney jewelry!

Barb said...

First off, it's all very pretty but I would not want to live where it snows because I would probably frequent the ditch every day driving to work.

And second, I cannot believe you have snow already! Damn.

Fizzgig said...

Alexa:
its a small world....

babylamb:
oh, it's coming!

MErider:
you're welcome. It is pretty to look at. We're getting another storm today. yippee.

deutlich:
I have a hello kitty bathroom too. I love her. I'm not big into all the sanrio though, she keeps me busy enough! although keroppi has a special place for me too.

Heather:
i drove to and from cleveland in that mess in feb. thats what love does. it took me three hours (usually a 45 min drive) that was rough!

barb:
yea, its an art to drive in the snow sometimes im scared too but i dont want to be trapped at home so i brave it.

Anonymous said...

That looks so pretty!

As for me, I lived in New England - I am definitely NOT fascinated with it, lol. In fact, if I only see it through pictures from here on out, I'll be a happy girl. I always say that I miss it, but when I'm it it, I'm ready to shoot myself, lol.