"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life...

I got this from Okay Seriously. Like, 9 months ago or something, and it's been sitting in my drafts waiting for me to finish. And I think it's freaking awesome, and a lot of fun. I think you should all participate on your blogs.

You just List a song for each part of life. Good luck!




Opening credits: What It Feels Like For a Girl. Madonna
One of her all time bests in my opinion!



Waking up: Beautiful Life Edwin McCain
sorry its a bad youtube video but the world hasn't discovered his greatness.



Average day: All the Small Things. Blink 182
cus I'm generally happy and you can't be unhappy when you listen to it.



First date: This Kiss. Faith Hill. (this reminds me of the manfriend)



Falling in Love: Falling in Love. Michael Stanley
(hello, Cleveland..hollaaaa!)
He was the shiznit here back in the day, so my sister says. But the song is absolutely beautiful!


Love Scene: Wicked Game. Chris Isaak.
Cus it's freaking hot!



Fight Scene: Girl Fight Brook Valentine
(bout to be a what? girl fight!)


Breaking up: Take Me. Edwin McCain.



Getting Back Together: I Drove all Night. Cyndi Lauper




Secret Love: Say My Name. Destiny's Child.


Life’s Okay: Get Your Money. Will.I.Am
Cus it's a pretty sweet jam.



Desperate: I Wanna Come Over. Melissa Ethridge
Kinda reminds me of my crazy stalker days......huh?



Driving: Ayer Will.I.Am and Flo Rida
Cus, it's my jam



Deep Thought: Faithless. Buddha Bar Vol. 1


Flashback: Don't Stop Believing. Journey.
I freaking Love this song. It takes me back!



Partying: Back to The Hotel. N 2 Deep
Hells yea! (this video makes me laugh now...I totally didn't know they
were white boyz)



Happy Dance: Skat Man. (By, I dunno)
eeee om bo bo do bo....



Regretting: Epiphany. Staind



Long Night Alone: The song that doesn't end. (Lambchop)
Cus if I'm alone all night I never want to stop singing. And, it brings back memories



Death Scene: Forsaken. David Draiman
Cus if I'm gonna die, I wanna be a vampire.



Closing Credits: I've Had the Time of My Life. Bill Medly and Jennifer Warnes

4 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ok lambchop?!?! haha.

other than that excellent list my dear.

So@24 said...

Wait. The guys who sang Back to the Hotel were white??

My whole world has turned upside down.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of work!!

Freaking great songs though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

+1 on Madonna song being her best! :-) But I'm a little older than you, I believe, and I was 11 when she first came out. I have to admit that I don't recognize some of the songs on your list. LOL