"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, June 05, 2006

How I Do R&R...

Boy, I kicked my own ass today! Day one of official vacation. I got up early. I was working all weekend on a freaking project for work. On vacation. Cus I am one of those annoying people who can't let anyone else do something, cus only I'll do it right. My fault. I had to drop it off at work bright and early.

CP brought the van home and cleaned the carpets. I helped him with this sprayer thing, and I complained the whole time. That's mens work! I said I am so happy I sit on my ass all day. But all the carpets are clean. And the furniture too! Everything is misplaced off of the carpets and it's a wreck, but having a clean floor is a whole new world! I made the dog a little sleepy spot in the laundry room so she can't piss all over my clean carpets anymore!

After breaking my back doing carpets, I headed to aerobics class. First time in 16 months. I thought, this isn't so bad. Til we did the leg toning. And the abs. I wasn't up to par but I did the whole class, and when I got home I took the dog for a little 20 minute walk in the woods. There's a dead raccoon back there. And I saw a doe a deer. I love nature it just makes me smile! Not the dead raccoon, but you get the drift. I feel great. Now. Tomorrow will be a whole other story! It's amazing what a little exercise can do for your mood.

I've been watching season 1 of Lost. Cus, It's an addiction. And I've been catching up on the 4400, as the new season starts soon. I hate to say that I'm officially bored. I am seriously a workaholic. I like to complain, but I'm lost without it! I'm going to get some new shelves and rearrange the living room. We have over 200 DVD's and they just look sloppy on the shelves as is. I'm on a mission at the thrift stores!

Bubba came over saturday for a fire. We had girl talk. Me and CP found a place on the road that sells wood, on the honor system. Who does that? You put the money in a lock box, and take what you need. We got 20 peices for $4. That's a good deal!

I'm going to see The Omen tomorrow. Cus it's just a friggin' movie. The headline in our paper today was "End of the world, or just Tuesday?" Uhhh. It's just tuesday folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOST and thrifting - 2 of the best things in this world. [:

supplymadam said...

The Omen. I love movies that give me the heebeejeebees.

Anonymous said...

Your missed at work! Someone wants to watch children of the corn tonite, I think he has lost his mind!!

Fizzgig said...

Eunice: I agree!
Supplymadam: Me too! I love them!
Tayray: I have like, 3 5 and 7 but I don't have the original. I got plenty of other scarey flicks! It's 80% of my movie collection! Muh ah ah ah ahhhhhhh