"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, December 19, 2008

My body is Tired. I better have lost weight...


I'm taking a Poll. If your voice isn't heard, it could be detrimental to my body. I drew this Om symbol on my wrist, as a trial. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo there. If not, I may bet the lotus flower and Om to cover up Hello Kitty on my foot. I have Om in the car, at my desk, and on my front door. Its a reminder to me. It's small enough that my watch covers it, if I had to cover it. What's the general consencus? I did a pretty good job drawing it freehand. Thank you.

























Why do my clemantines have seeds? There's not much about winter I enjoy, but one thing is clemantines. For some reason mine have random seeds in them. Biting into seeds tastes like alum. (my sister and brother fed that to me and told me it was rock candy. It pickles your tongue, and eating the seeds brings back that horrible memory) And, they were also 6.99/box. They use to be 3.99. Do I sound old? I'll shut up. Do you know why they have seeds? No? Yes?

I weigh in tonight at boot camp. I'm feeling pretty good, according to my scale I'm down 2lbs, but it's still nervewracking. We started running relays, and having partners, and doing crunches. I hate them. She said we're all going to use steps soon. If I don't lose weight I'm not using them. I took a step class for years and never lost a pound. Class is easier, but I still get pissed when we have to do 300 continuous jumping jacks. Or, 500 lunges. Or, run around carrying that stupid balance ball. I'm still doing two and three workouts a day 5 days a week. I feel good. Like, I feel good. At work, they call me an animal. I dunno, if they think I'm an animal I wanna be a cat.

Oh, go out and buy jewelry. Our company is acutally doing well according to the Christmas letter we got. But, we can always have more money. Cus I bought stock in my company this year. I want to have a profit, and not be pissed I did it. Jewelry is a fabulous investment. If the economy fails, you can melt your gold and have an actual valueable good worth trading. (since they keep printing money) Oh, and boys? Girls love diamonds.

I woke up in the middle of the night Wednesday, and the manfriend was kissing me on the forehead. He is only the cutest thing in the world. I wanna eat him up with a side of mashed potatos (cus I love potatos too). He's the sweetest boy on earth.

At work, the presents have started. The girls called me over the other day to tell me one of the VP's has a coach box in it with boxes inside with our names on them. I said no way we are getting coach. She buys a coach bag for her secretary, but the rest of us always got stuff that the stores sell to benefit our charity. It's for a good cause, right? That's being realistic. I'm hoping for a better gift from my VP this year, than the stupid clock. I gave up my good gift-giving VP's when I got promoted. *sigh* Christmas isn't about gifts. Gawd, I'm such an asshole!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that symbol means something to you, then yeah, get the tattoo.

Just make sure the tattooist knows what he's doing.

Also, it'll hurt like a mofo.

Anonymous said...

I like that tattoo. It's tiny. I also find the tattoo on the wrist to be a very sexy place. Don't listen to your mom because we both "ruined the sexiest part of a woman's body".

I want another on my back. Maybe if you go we can go together? There is a really good place in Cleveland I want to go to. We could send the artwork in ahead of time and have the guy draw it up.

-Kat

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

I like it, Fizz, and I think you did a fine job of just writing it on your wrist! That takes talent in and of itself. I'm not a tattoo girl, though, so I can't advise. See, I'm always worried about how that tattoo is going to be distorted by the time I'm 80, if you know what I mean. ;-)

Anonymous said...

The OM symbol obviously means a lot to you, so it would be a good choice. I heard that wrist tattoos hurt, but I wouldn't know, I don't have any tattoos.

Boot camp is really kicking your ass, ay? Keep at it and pretend like it's fun to work out.

Anonymous said...

Uh,, CUSE ME, Kat....I like the OM. You are correct in that I don't like the tramp stamp. Women have those cute little dimples there and you did ruin it in my opinion..

Anonymous said...

Ouch, I'm really cringing just thinking about it! Although it looks beautiful - that sucker is going to hurt!

LBluca77 said...

I have always wanted a wrist tattoo, just not sure what to get. You know maybe 2009 is the year I get one.