"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen....

As an upstanding citizen, I decided, that if I knew someone was breaking the law, I should most definatley report it.

Stealing cable is against the law. As stated on the cable website "You have to pay for it why shouldn't they?"

Yea. And I pay $75 a month. Living on your own, means, paying all the bills.

So I reported a cable theft. I mean, its been near six months of stealing.

Meanwhile, his stuff is currently soaking up four days of rain in my back yard. He knows its there, so, his bad.

4 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

I love it!!!

Season said...

I am LMAO at this!

heather said...

now that has got to give you a warm fuzzy feeling! :)

Fizzgig said...

it did make me feel a little better. I listened to the radio this morning, the topic was a womans revenge. While I believe the best revenge is success. And, perhaps the fact that I havnt ever dated a guy who hasnt contacted me, even 10 years later to say they regret screwing me over....I need to find someone who realizes that in the moment.

That stuff is mine now. I was gonna throw it out but then, why be wasteful?