"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, May 05, 2010

True..

Today, I ate 3 bagels with cream cheese, an egg beater, and 2 peices of bacon.*

Um, yes, I said three bagels.

And I wonder why I don't lose weight, even though I workout like a maniac?**

Bootcamp tonight. I think I'm scared.

*Hello...it's only 1pm
**Secretly, I know why, but I like to blame something unchangeable like my metabolism or something.

5 comments:

Allison M. said...

I took a bootcamp class on Sunday. Wow- it was tough but I think I'm going to take it weekly. It's an awesome class.

I ate 3 pieces of this banana cake. small pieces mind you but still.

Teena in Toronto said...

I adore bagels!

mylittlebecky said...

mmmmm, bagels. creeeeammm cheese. yum! it's been such a long time since i had a bagel *jealousface*

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

who cares!! you started bootcamp!!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Hard to get good bagels down here, gotta make em myself.

Ummmmmmm...an egg beater... Wouldn't that kinda, like, HURT to pass the next day?