"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, May 17, 2010

(sing the Rocky Theme)


My girlfriend asked me to go here this weekend. It's where president McKinley is buried. I don't know my American history so I'm not sure which president he is but I did go inside and see his tomb. Actually, more like, used the tomb to cool off from being sweaty.

Is that against God or something? Good thing I have my own beliefs.






I did these steps 7 times up and 7 times down. It doesnt seem like much til you do it. And you are already sore from bootcamp. It totaled 1,440 stairs. My next goal is 10 up and down.



Oh and to find a place closer to home, this is too far. I think exdickheads distance phobia may have rubbed off on me. Did I mention he is a dick?

I also jogged around the middle area not pictured. I did this until I dry heaved.



This is a popular place and there was tons of people working out. Maybe I'll meet my future husband there.

In other news, the world is filled with perverted disgusting men, and I swear I will not let them make me lose my faith in love. I am so sick of people wanting to "chat" send me pictures of their dicks, or ask to see my tits. Seriously? If you saw me out in the produce section of Giant Eagle, would you do the same thing?

My generation really sucks. Reason 456,675,123 not to have kids. Dating will be 1,000 times worse for them.

5 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Good for you for doing the stairs!

How long did it take you?

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i used to run those stairs ALL THE TIME.

i would go up the main ones, jog to the stairs on right, go up and down those, job to the stairs on the left, go up and down those, go down the big stairs, jog around the middle grassy area, and the repeat.

i would do that 5/6/7 times and call it a good work out, the running in the middle catches up with you.

Suzi said...

If I ever run into you at Giant Eagle, I am going to show you my dick AND ask to see your tits.

Those stairs look like killers, especially on your knees! You are obviously in fantastic shape to be able to do that!

Allison M. said...

You can do it! Up 10 and down 10!

heather said...

first... you're a badass! i'm thinking i'd probably call it a day after ONE trip up the stairs.

second... seriously, why do most men online assume that if we so much as say "hi" to them we want to see their stuff?