"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, June 08, 2009

No Rocking My Boat...

I keep having dreams about the water. I'm going to check my dream tags to see how often they occur. For a while, it was the ocean splashing up over a bridge while im driving, and I drive through it.


Specifically, the carribean ocean.


I just sort of know it's the carribean. Well, mostly because it's clear, and blue, and the sand is white. I'm almost always on vacation. And I either am by myself, or meet friends and/or family there.


The plane ride is usually solo.


So I looked up Water/ocean in my dream book:


To see calm, clear water in your dream, signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.


Yea, it's awesome to be me.




No comments: