"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, June 29, 2009

Better late than never..


I know I'm a blogging slacker. But I have good reason. I'm too busy partying.
This was me and the manfriend on the river in Cleveland for the wedding. (which was at this place) Pretty nice for Cleveland, right? We took the photo prom style, but the guy cut off our hand holding. I even had my hurr did for the occasion.


The brilliant drunk idea of this night, is we are going to have prom. We're all going to get dressed up and go out in a limo. Since we didn't go to prom together.
The wedding was so much fun, I cried. I always cry when the guy looks so happy to be getting married. They wrote their own vows, and he quoted Peter Parker. You know, from Spiderman.


I had yummy white zinfandel, and the food was awesome! We had potatos in some crispy shell thing, that I could have lived on forever and always.
I didn't catch the boquet.



We only got to dance for like 2 hours. Which was weird. So, we hauled it off to Tequila Ranch in Cleveland for dancing. I got separated from our group at the bar. I was afraid, and alone. manfriends friend found me eventually.



I don't miss the scene outside the bars after closing time. People are annoying. Manfriend's brother gave me a rose =).


The only lowlight of the day was where this skank who's name means giving things away (imagine that) who was one of the manfriend's date, came home in the car with us and made out w/his brother. When her date arrived at the house later, she then spent the night pulling up her dress that was already in her crotch and showing everyone her underwear, and pulling down the top. I sincerely hate skanks like that. Get some self esteem and stop being a whore. Thankssss.



I realize I never blogged about Poison, Def Leppard. We missed Cheap Trick. We were outside the place hiding in a pavilion. It was a torrential downpour. The kind that turns your umbrella inside out. About halfway thru Poison it stopped.
Some boy was annoying me getting under my umbrella he was wet and I was dry. We tried lots to get rid of him. Drunk boys are annoying. He said I wasn't wearing a ring and I said that doesn't mean I'm single!



Bret's voice wasn't that great. Maybe he was sick. Def Leppard..Rocked. My only complaint was they didn't sing Foolin. F-F-F-Foolin.....what the hell?



I have two new people at work. Who suck up my time. And make me teach them things. The good news is my boss wants me to sit and learn her job......I'm not for sure what this all means yet, but I can only think it's good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome pictue!!!

Andhari said...

Ohhh Cleveland looks good!:) Tequila Ranch>? now that's intriguing.

Beth Houston said...

I think the skank's sister was at my house Saturday night. I threw a graduation party for my brother and she was his date. She was hitting on everyone including me!!

P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of prom, how fun is that going to be!

Narm said...

That picture is literally RIGHT outside of my apt. Should have stopped in for a beer!

You weren't taking pictures on the viaduct afterwards were you? I was out there drinking and a limo full of girls in blue bridesmaid gowns were out there.

Fizzgig said...

courtney:
thank you i said it almost looks unreal!

andhari:
it aws a pretty spot!!

beth:
i feel sorry for you! lol

Narm:
yea we were outside for cocktails, and the dresses were light blue! small world! there was also a concert at nautica or something loud over there! i dunno where those girls went after....we went to tequila ranch. classy!

Teena in Toronto said...

I hear Cleveland is a fun place!

I love a yummy zin!

mylittlebecky said...

dude! that is, ADORABLE! you guys and your crazy white rectangle eyes, all dressed up. aaaawwww! :)

ps oh yeah, your hair's cute too!

Erin said...

I know I said it on FB, but you look awesome!!!

And yes, skanks like that really must go away!