"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, June 19, 2009

Im such a slacker...

Ive been a blog slacker. Farmtown has sucked my free time online!

The new Friday the 13th is on DVD, and I'm adding it to my horror collection tonight. Awesome! This may distract me from the fact that my manfriend is going to probably see naked women at a bachelor party. I don't get men. I never will. So I stop trying.

I took Yoga on Wednesday, after working out at lunch, and after work I ran 2 miles before the class. I'm still incapacitated today.


I witnessed some girl washing herself in the sink at work in the gym. Mind you we have three showers. Gross.


I'm not ready for my new person to start on Monday. Are you ever really ready? I'm excited for the other one to start, and for me to unload my VP, and start being soley a supervisor. I will love it.


Annoying coworker, is still annoying me.

When me and manfriend are on farmtown together, we farm flirt with each other, and try to dance, and be silly, and kiss, and follow each other around. We think you should be able to grab each others buns and stuff. Good times!

I'm signed up for a conflict management class at work in July. Annoying coworker.

One of my friends is going to become betrothed this weekend. Weeeee! I know you wish it was me, but its not. I feel you.

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Conflict management class?

If that's not blog fodder, I don't know what is...

Allison M. said...

I'm with LiLu, you signed up for that! At Kent, we had a whole degree about that.

Narm said...

Is it safe to come back? No more pictures of spiders? I can't handle that shit.

mylittlebecky said...

HEY! sink showers are zexy! AND classy AT THE SAME TIME! roawr!

happy weekend!