"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, June 22, 2009

Going To The Chapel...



Congratulations to my friends and neighbors Tara and Todd on their engagement!

(pictured here, overlooking the canal by home lol)


*More on this night later when I have more time.






And congratulations to me who actually found a dress for her 3-wedding circuit. And got a credit card at the dress barn, thanks to my Momma. I found a dress in the regular section, and I don't need to wear a bra! Now I just need shoes. I just love this dress!


























7 comments:

alexa - cleveland's a plum said...

congrats to your friends!! and i love your dress, very very cute. and, any opportunity to not wear a bra is good day to me.

Ms. Megan said...

That is a very pretty dress... And congrats to the friends.

Season said...

Congrats to your friends! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dress!!!

merider (M.E.-rider) said...

Gorgeous frock you found there, Fizz. You're going to look so pretty in it, too. Congrats to your friends! :-)

LiLu said...

Oh, congrats to them! They looks SO happy. :-)

And I love that dress... I may steal it from you...

Damsel Underdressed said...

I love that dress too! You're going to look HOT! :)

Fizzgig said...

thank you thank you!!!! I'm excited to wear something nice!