"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, April 10, 2009

Rosanna...I Love You...

Click to watch this cat video with his head in a bag. He likes it. I saw this on a friend's face book. (yes I said facebook......I gave in like a month ago)

I saw my manfriend on Wednesday. *swoon* It was still daylight when he came over. This was clearly a breakthrough! I dunno if you know this but he's super cute. He bought me a whole pkg of plastic forks. You know, romance. It means that he appreciates the fact that I am kinda goofey and prefer to eat with plastic forks! I can't explain the feeling I get when I'm with him but it's best described as the warm fuzzies mixed with butterflies and lust. Some day I'll go to sleep every night in his arms. *sigh*

I had a dream that he bought me a bunch of scrapbooking stuff for Christmas. Only he made me wait until now to open it, and said that it was hard for him to be patient. It was a bunch of wedding scrapbook stuff. Like to make a wedding scrapbook, brides, and grooms and stuff. he didn't propose to me, just gave me that stuff.

Just like my recurrent dream about forgetting to feed my (nonexistant) fish, has nothing to do with fish, it has to do with fertility. This dream had nothing to do with getting married.

(when I looked up weddings in my dream book, it said they are often negative and represent anxiety and fear...see?)

I didn't lose weight this week. In fact, I gained weight but we're not going there. I'm blaming it on the fact that I've started weights and more resistance with the eliptical. Cus seriously I havn't ate bad. And I have worked out 90 minutes 3 days this week, and 50 the other two. (Three days were double workouts!) I've stared at buckeye cake (chocolate cake w/pbutter middle!!) and not had any. As much as I want a reese's egg, not one! No jellybeans either!

So even though on the biggest loser they say its crap to say you gain muscle weight, that weight gain is weight gain...I'm saying you do. So as not to get discouraged. I'm on the last 21lbs. I think its mostly mental. I'm kicking that 21lbs ass!

P.S. New girl at work said while the classic "Rosanna" by Toto was playing on muzak..."is he singing Rosanna?".

Yea, she'd never heard it before. Never. Heard. Rosanna. This goes up there with her calling Debbie Gibson the oldies. I never thought this would happen to me. When did I get to be older? When did people start being born the year I graduated, and beign old enough to drive a car?

4 comments:

Mike said...

That's one pretty kitty. I was hoping to get a better look at its chubby face.

Erin said...

How could she not have heard of Rosanna???? Crazy kids!

Nice on the workout! You know, sometimes your body does what it wants to do, I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure you'll have a bigger loss next week!

Frances said...

Muscles weigh more - period.
It's the inches that are going to count now & the tone.
Hope you get the wedding scrapbook & the wedding!

Sister Copinherhair said...

Ha! One time, this high school girl was working as our receptionist and we were listening to a radio station that would play 80's at noon. I called her over while I was doing a shampoo and asked her to call them and request "Culture Club."

She said, "Okaaaay...are they going to know what I'm talking about?"

Ugh.

(P.S. Can we be Facebook friends? ;) )