"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, April 24, 2009

Sympathetic...

Ever have a boyfriend that didn't buy you jewelry, or sucked at it? I can see why. Cus it is so hard to buy for other people. My gift of choice for everyone is jewelry. It's not cus I'm good at it, it's cus I work for a company that offers a discount, and once you get spoiled with the discount you can't even buy fake jewelry because even that's overpriced. No, I can't buy you something. It's totally on the up and up, and you can lose your job doing that stuff. I can buy gifts though.




I can buy for myself (and I do...) all day long. But when faced with a gift for someone else, I freeze. It is so stressful. Especially when someone has different taste than you do. And my manfriend is off the hook as long as I'm employed, because no way I can ever see someone spending retail on anything! It's crazy!


If you are ever having a bad day, go look at these shiba inu puppies on the web cam.

No comments: