"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, March 02, 2009

Seriously...

Seriously. Friday night I stayed after work, and had a message from my ex husbands new wife in my email, from facebook. It said how she was sorry we never had a chance to meet (sorry?) and that she heard when her and he broke up years back I told him to do the right thing. I do not remember saying that. I went out with him probably 3 or 4 years ago with the girl who does my hair and sometimes runs with his crowd. (ha ha) Anyway I don't remember giving him any sort of a pep talk, but whatever.

She then told me that things would have been a lot different if his first baby momma would have just let him get divorced (from me) instead of getting knocked up. Which implies, she did it on purpose, and that they were more of an item than he let on. Which implies that I even give a shit. She wanted me to know that she's a bitch, and that she's said that a few times "for me" as if I need someone to defend me? Who is it that's stuck dealing with the baby momma and his kid with her....hmmmm....is it me? Am I the one still having to see her face? No, I'm not, the new wife is. Sucks to be her.

I let her know, that all that was 10 years ago, I don't regret anything because it made getting over him easier. And that I'm who I am today because of what happened, and I am happy with the person I am. That was about it. I think that my being happy probably bothers them both. And all I have to say about that is Good. But, leave me out of your miserable lives!

Saturday I hung out with my manfriend, who said he wanted to change my locks, because he is cute and cares about me. We went to Heather's birthday celebration, which was a lot of fun. We drank vodka and soda waters for a good price. After about 3 hours of whiney country music, we finally got some good tunes courtesy of the manfriend, and did some booty shakin at the bar with the wooden floor. Holla.

We left around 11 to go to my "reunion" but he ended up getting sick, all over the outside of my car, yuck! Usually its me blowing chunks. I stopped and got him some ginger ale, and he was being sweet cus I was taking care of him, and then he asked if I wanted to get married. We could go to vegas and get married. I did say yes, but of course I am smart enough to know it was the vodka talking, and when I told him he said that he next day, he said "WHAT??" and called it the "M" word, and well.. that was the end of that.

6 comments:

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

Blocking the wife of the ex from your Facebook account would be prudent. These folks don't sound willing to leave you alone and move on with their lives and why involve you at all? I never trust 'blast from the past' kind of contacts. There is always a motive and you don't need that in your life at all!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny when people try to drag you into their mess? Oh, brother! Just keep replying to their messages with this simple message: "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Bruce Willis?" After about a dozen times, they should get the point.

It sucks when you're trying to party and people play country music. You want to have a good time and people are playing downer music that makes you want to go to sleep!

Anonymous said...

Woman. Stay away from facebook. And miserable ex's. And their weird wives.

I say a lot of things when I'm drunk. Thank god my husband doesn't hold me to all of them. But! At least you know the idea is somewhere in his mind.

rachaelgking said...

Everyday I become more and more convinced that facebook is pure evil... this proves it yet again! Thank the baby jeebus you are free of that mess.

LBluca77 said...

Sounds like the new wife is nothing but a hot mess and will probably always be a hot mess.

I say a lot of things I shouldn't when I am drunk too. But hey I have no shame in blaming it on the booze.

Anonymous said...

LOL - You should have made a fake marriage license and wore a fake ring... you would have freaked him out!!

Glad he at least thought about it - even if it was because he was drunk ;)