"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Schmapril...

March didn't go out like a lamb, it came in like a lion though. It's April and now it's hot. To me anyway. I woke up at 2 am sweating this morning. And my heat is off in the bedroom.

Today's 8 years that my Dad's been gone. Not a very fun April Fool's day. I'm not in a good or bad mood, I'm just sorta bleh. Losing parents surely is the pits. I'm gonna go to the cemetary after work. It's actually a nice day.

I can tell you I feel more tired now than when I worked two jobs. I miss taking caffine pills. How long you figure it takes to wean off those things? Gah!! I've tried some herbal alternatives, and they certainly do suck! I'm use to artificial energy. Dammit.

I worked out last night, for an hour and a half. Not exciting. And grocery shopped, and spent hours preparing food so I didn't have to do it every freaking day. Guess what? It still takes forever to prepare my food for a day at work. Gawd! I should move to a shack so I can afford a maid.

That'd be dumb. I'm trying to stay within my same means of living. Really, I make about the same as working two jobs, just a little more. Only, I work one. So, I'm not rich. I have more time, but not more money. Finding a place to move isn't proving to be easy at all. Unless I buy something. But thats a whole other ballgame.

No comments: