"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Winner, Winner!!....

So, How about the Biggest Loser??? I am so excited that Ali won, because she was my favorite. Here she is before, on the left. After, She lost 112 lbs! It's awesome that a woman finally did it, because losing weight is so much easier for men.

I'm going to miss my show, which was my weekly inspiration to work thru when your feet hurt, and you want to give up. Ugh. I'd watch and say, could be worse, I could be getting my ass kicked for 6 hours a day.

I worked out yesterday even though my neck/shoulder/chest hurt and it was hard, and it hurt, but around 8pm I felt better. Like, working out actually helped. It's still a little sore, but oh well.

I had to get up at the butt-crack of dawn 6:30, to be to work early to run some reports before 8am. I wasn't happy. A not-so-fun perk of being the boss is working extra hours for free. I'm thinking, I am going to hit the gym early though, and get out of here earlier. I get to see my guy tonight, and that makes me wanna run around and act a fool. For real. I think being bitten by the love bug, also makes you go a little mental, on top of the mild heartache.

3 comments:

MARFSBABY said...

I had to get up at 10:00 am to sit around on my PC all morning looking for a place to be the boss.

Anonymous said...

SO glad you have a guy in your life that makes you feel that way.
Ali did a fabulous job.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

Fizzgig said...

marfsbaby:
Ive been there. its rough, and depressing, but there is always something better! keep the faith!!

Frances:
thank you thank you! its awesome!