"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What a girl Wants...

I know what I want. I don't think it makes me picky. But I'm worried exmanfriend has ruined me forever. Then I wonder if its that, or do I just know what I want?

I want to be crazy about someone who is crazy about me. I want to get excited when they call, or at the prospect of seeing each other. I want them to think I'm the bees knees, and they can't wait to take me out, and introduce me to their friends. I want to be spontanious and grab each others rumps, and flirt and be cute together. I want to know how someone feels. I think in the beginning, these things come natural.

For me, it lasted almost three years. These things never waned for us.

So, I refuse to waste time with someone who has mediocore feelings, or calls me sporadically, or pretends to like me but never takes me out in public. I refuse to think I'm being picky, or comparing people to exmanfriend. I just know what I want.

Right?

I want someone to have all these things with me, and recognize how special they are, and that they don't come along so easily, and therefore, don't let me go. The bad part about having an amazing relationship, is moving on. And for that, I don't know if I can forgive him. He let it go, and I should hate him for that.

I've never had trouble before, because the relationships were ultimately crap, and I recognize that, and move on. But how do you move on, when you had nothing wrong?

Except of course, that the asshole you were with, is afraid of happiness and sabotages everything good in his life?

Speaking of which, several of exmanfriends friends have chatted w/me on facebook. Nothing about the asshole, just how they miss me, and how I'm the best he ever had, and how they want to hang out sometime. Funny....I don't see my friends doing the same to him. I know I'm a catch, and so does everyone else.

He deserves whatever misery he brings on himself. Bastard.

6 comments:

Carmen said...

You deserve better than exmanfriend. And it's okay to be "picky"... it could be the rest of your life...

And as a side - I inherited the friends when I broke up with my ex-husband. It kind of made me feel better knowing that I was awesome!

Carolyn G said...

What I love about you is you put it all out there. And damnit you are a catch and never forget that. You will find what you are looking for and hopefully the next one will know that he has a catch on his hands!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Hey! New layout, cool! I'll have a read through stuff to catch up on what's up with you.

More in a while.

Fizzgig said...

carmen:
the test is being patient and not rushing into something just to be in something. I want it ALL!

carolyn:
thank you so much! I think the next one will be smarter than that dillhole.

Dave:
yea, i accidentally saved in the new blogger, so i had to do a new layout but now im with the times like everyone else!

Teena in Toronto said...

I had a list of things ...

1. Can't be a smoker
2. Can't be a drug user
3. Must make me laugh

Etc.

Fizzgig said...

teena:
i have a list too.
1) cant be crazy
2) cant be any type of addict
3) must love me
4) must love my pets
5) has to have a grabable butt
6) gainfully employed
7) preferably NO kids

I think I should stop, and at least hold out for....the "SPARK" thats what I'm really lookign for, the rest i can take or leave. except the crazy and addict part.