"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Breakfast Line...

In the breakfast line in the grill at the office:

Grill guy: "did you guys see that (whatever kind of kids jumbo water slide with water guns on it) was on sale at toys r us for $200?"

Coworkers: "yea it's normally $500"!

Grill Guy: "I got one for my kids"

Me: "when I was little I had to swim in a trash can"

At least I wasn't alone, my friend Stephanie use to play in there too.

2 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

hahahaha.

a hose with water was all we needed!

Teena in Toronto said...

I thought a water sprinkler was a toy when I was kid. My grandfather found one in the garbage, brought it home and set it up. We spent summers jumping through it.