"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, June 25, 2010

River Rocking...

I am so super excited to go to Rockin on the River tonight, which is where you see free bands and drink, and have general merriment every Friday here in the A-K rowdy.

Tonight, is Frontiers. Obviously, this is a Journey tribute band, and obvy I'm of the age where I know Journey is awesome, and I have spent many drunken nights belting out "don't stop believing" with my girlfriends, way before Glee stole it from us. (my precioussss) And crying over "faithfully" jamming to "wheel in the sky", or sticking it to "the man" with "Separate Ways".

I can't wait to jam out to some Journey. I am also happy, that there are still free things to do in Akron which rock, and that also come with FREE parking.

Take that, Cleveland, and your $10 event parking, with a courtesy 2 mile walk!

P.S. I have power back. I almost feel bad for bad mouthing Ohio Edison but then again, I don't.

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you had fun!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

$10? that's cheap it's the $20 lots that KILL you.

Andhari said...

Awesome! Must be nice singing to your favorite old songs, drink and just be merry

Fizzgig said...

teena:
it was SO much fun. I ran into a girl that works for me, and i was a little bit tipsy. good times

alexa:
well the way i figure you pay all those taxes, you should get free parking. omg that rminds me i still owe lakewood for a parking ticket. they can eat it!

andhari:
oh yes, it was so much fun singing along!