"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire...(or, another happiness is..)

Happiness is laughing until you cry.

You know what makes you laugh until you cry. And randomly burst out giggling. And then, laugh again. And feel great about yourself?

Seeing the girl your exmanfriend was interested in on facebook...

And she looks like:

1) She forgot she's ugly
2) She forgot shes fat and has cankles for arms
3) She forgot she has boring one tone black hair (lol yay for hi/lo lights)
4) She is wearing a dumpy long dress with beach sandals
5) She forgot to comb her hair
6) She likely got beat with an ugly stick, and thats why her face looks that way
7) She forgot to stay home and not go out in public
8) She has a horrible smile, not nearly as charming as mine

This skank is also involved in a relationship. She's super classy! I think they may have operated under the "two wrongs make a right" theory. Fail.

And the #1 best thing about her is that she aint me.

And now I'm laughing again. Why do guys always downgrade? Can a guy answer that? It always seems to happen!

As stated on my facebook status today, surely..I am being punked. Because its that bad.

Then I blocked the bitch so she can't stalk me anymore.

3 comments:

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

you make me laugh, Fizz. you say just what you think and that's fabulous. the skank sounds like the biggest loser out there. exmanfriend is good riddance if you ask me. you're better than all this and eventually it will just be a memory.

Allison M. said...

number 12,343 reason I love Facebook. Great stalking abilities!

Fizzgig said...

merider:
well you shouldve seen this girl! I can't believe I even thought she was somethin special.

Allison:
I know you can stalk well. Then you can block well too. Shes friends w/ppl im friends with so I blocked her so she cant see my shiznat, or my smiling face!