"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, April 02, 2010

Pick Up..

So I've been pushing it super duper extra hard in the gym doing hill intervals, which are killing and exhausting my legs and butt. I mean, to the point where I could fall over after and sleep for a week. Then I remember thats how I felt when I did boot camp so it must be good.

Twice a week I've been doing sculpting at home.

I've been eating mostly rabbit food, chicken, and eggs.

I havn't lost a pound.

Today I put on my jeans and I guess their slightly looser. Just slightly in the hips.

But a coworker told me I looked especially thin today....am I sure I havn't lost weight. I said I'm positive I havn't. Unless you count that I weigh 2lbs less than I did last night when I weighed myself. Which, is water.

But who doesn't love to hear that? Sometimes it comes when you need it.

Heres to the weekend! Tonight, I'm going to *the lake and enjoy the weather on the deck at Hook Line and Drinkers (we're having an 82 degree day) with my cute manfriend, and another couple. There is also an 80s band playing. After about closing time, we're going to another friends house to further enjoy the weather, for a bonfire.

I can't wait to get it started!

*That's Portage Lakes for you big city Clevelanders. We may have dead bodies in our lake, but its never caught on fire. *grin*

3 comments:

MzAriez said...

I sympathize with you. Been busting my butt and it seems like it is taking forever until today. I realized as I walked up a hill that my stamina is getting good. Maybe it is working.

Keep it up Mon.

Andhari said...

Congrats for getting thinner. People noticing it always means you're doing great. :D

Teena in Toronto said...

Ya gotta love hearing you look thin!