"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, April 30, 2010

Killing Me Softly...

I really need to blog my dreams more. I mean, I have some doozies. I have a lot of bad dreams where I have to wake up and smoke or get out of bed to stop thinking about it. I dunno why, but it may have to do with my love for horror movies?

This week I dreamt that my friend heather and I killed a girl*. I don't know why or who. But not just killed, chopped off her arms and legs. And then, burned her and put her ashes into this ancient looking artifact.

We put the artifact into a TV stand in the girls place, and forgot about it. Years later, for whatever reason (obviously we were friends with this girl) we were cleaning out her place, because she dissapeared. We didn't talk about the body. But eventually it came time when the only thing left was the TV stand. And, the ashes.

I opened the TV stand and the artifact was alive, and moved to the back of the cupboard as if it was terrified of me, and then lept out and bit me in the neck.

The only thing good about this dream, was that I was asleep at manfriends, and I shook him and told him I had a bad dream. He rolled over and cuddled me and told me it would be ok.

I heart my manfriend.

*sidenote, heather and I use to work second jobs together. And working all those hours made you loopy. coupled with lack of sleep and overdosing on caffeine pills and energy drinks. One night we were discussing an upcoming party, and how we should get roofies, and slip them to people and sit back and laugh. Then she said, what if we killed people on accident? And we would be talking one day "hey remember that one time we killed all those people?"

I cant even write how we laughed until we cried about that. And still do to this day. No wonder I have dreams like that.

3 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I had a CRAZY dream last night. One of my high school boyfriends was mad on me for cheating on him... with HIMSELF.

I don't know either. I blame Freddy Krueger.

Andhari said...

Crazy dream for real. Nothing like a cuddle to calm you down:)

Teena in Toronto said...

I rarely remember my dreams.