"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Blah Blah Blah...

I had a really great weekend! I opened up all my windows, and discovered the beauty in having 24 windows in my apartment, vs 5! The light, the breeze!

And, I discovered the downside of living in the city. Neighbors. The people next door, (not my duplex neighbors, the ones in a HOUSE across my driveway) had their TV so loud, I could hear it over my own TV.

My cats have also already successfully broken the ends off of one mini blind. My next million dollar idea is, finding a way to prevent this from happening. I know I'm not the only one who had junky looking bilnds thanks to cats.

The shitty thing is, I have some super huge windows, and replacing them will be hard I'm sure.

Friday the manfriend was at my house when I got off work. I heart coming home to him =). We went for drinks with friends, and then to a bonfire that we didnt stay long at, because it was like 3 am.

Manfriend got us up at 8 after like 4 hours of sleep. So we went to breakfast, and to the flea market where I found an awesome dirt devil vaccume for 35 bucks! (refurbished) Maybe I havn't mentioned how I've been sweeping my apartment with my hand attachment for months. And how it hurt my back twice. And...how it takes 2 hours. Or, how I have 4 cats, so I have to do it quite often?

Love the new sweeper that didn't cost me over 100 bucks at the store!

Sunday I made dinner which consisted of FIVE carb servings, and today I am trying to detox. Good luck with that! My Mom, brother, and manfriend all came for eats!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I have my windows open whenever I can.