"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, April 12, 2010

Cute things, like Edwin and a new Dog...



Here is little Moses. I am changing his name. One because I'm not religious, and two, from what I hear that Moses fella led everyone the wrong way.

And third..he's too cute to be called moses. He needs a cute dog name. Like little taterskins. Or pooper. Or some kind of one eyed pirate name like Jack or something. (he has one eye the one on the right is partial) Like...Jack Sparrow.

I've also made the conclusion that he is a shih-poo. I've had a shih-tzu for 14 years, and so did my Dad. They have straight hair. Moses has shih poo hair. Which is awesome cus he'll shed next to nothing.

He only barked once, when he wanted out of bed...cus he had to poo and it was 6am...ok? But I got up. And, he poo'd.


He's just another one of the clan at my house. No one notices he's there really. He needs to learn to trust me, which wont take as long as I thought. He's terrified to be picked up and latches on with his paws for dear life. Terrified to come inside after potty, and very skittish, and cowers when you go to pet him.

We've already gotten past most of the above things, by past, I mean they are better than day one. He mostly lays in another room unless I snuggle him up with my older dog on the couch. But if I get up and do anything, he runs in to see what I'm up to. We'll be buddies in no time.

He also farts a lot. I'm pretty sure its his nervous belly, and the fact that he wont eat the food he's use to eating (dry) and has been on canned mixed w/dry.

And um, yea that's my Ediwn there, he came out to the audience to sing Teddy Pendergrass' "Love TKO". I touched him. I only abandoned manfriend for a minute to do so.

Speaking of manfriend. He slow danced with me to "I'll Be" at the concert. Which I found to be completely and totally adorable!

5 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

Oh, I'm all for Jack Sparrow...

Fizzgig said...

jacks kinda a cute name!

Teena in Toronto said...

He's just way too cute!

Andhari said...

Jack Sparrow...or Willy Wonka...I'm all for Johnny Depp-ing the name of your puppy. :D

solid wood furniture said...

Both of them are so cute! They are way to cute!