"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Got My boots ready for camp...

I didn't end up having to go back to the horrible bootcamp I attended before. Bootcamp is coming to work.

I may have mentioned how my work is super awesome and if the world ended we could survive there it pretty much has all the ameneties of home.

Well now we have bootcamp classes at work once a week, and a dietician, and personal training.

Works pretty bad-ass. It's someones job to coordinate wellness things for us. Someones job is also to make us happy by throwing us events.

So..anyway..

I'm totally starting bootcamp next week when it begins, and booking that dietician.

As I'm sitting here shoving stuffed chicken, potatos, and a dinner roll in my mouth. Which maybe wouldnt be bad but I already had a bagel today. And I'm sure i'll have some other bready goodness at dinner.

I heart carbs. If we have to break up I'm gonna be so mean!

3 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

You do some running, right? Carbs are good for running.

Just trying to help justify. ;)

Fizzgig said...

sister:
yes, I am. I think that I overcompensate though. I should probably run 6-10 miles a day for how many I have. I only do 3-4.

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm not brave enough for bootcamp.