1) The first woman I interviewed told me 3 times she cried at work. Then couldn't even subtotal an excel sheet, and email it to me. The ad said "proficient in excel" Pro-ficient. That's basic.
2) The second one had no computer experience. Wouldn't even take the evaluation to show how well she may catch on, when I offered to walk her through it. She'd worked here before in another department, and I thought maybe she could catch on but wouldn't try.
3) I have two more days of interviews. This blows.
4) Grey's anatomy can suck it, right up there with Lost on season finales. Ass-holes!
5) My entire day is consumed with interviews, and I'm taking this hour to stuff my face instead of work out. I figured I owed the applicants not to be dissheveled when I meet them. I can shower but I can't get back together again and look presentable.
6) #3 made you assume I walk around half the day at work looking like ass. Maybe I do!
I'm going to the winery tomorrow with my manfriend and friends and drink my cares away under the stars.