"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm Recovering...

I'm not live today.


Saturday we had margaritas and mexican (I had skinny girl margarita's ....you don't want to know how many calories is in a real margarita!) with the neighbors. We planned to have a fire, but who knows if this happened as it may have rained. After all, I live in Ohio.

Sunday we got down with the sickness with Disturbed up in the Cleves. I'll tell you all about it on Tuesday. I know the excitement is swelling inside you!

Unless I won the mega millions on friday. In which case, I'll pick up blogging from my own personal island. Preferably this little gem in Australia.

Laugh all you want. One day, it will be mine. And I wont have the swine flu. Boo ya!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I'm going to buy an island when I win the Mega Millions, too. Everybody will have to get expressed written consent from the NFL to visit me.

Erin said...

Ever since I heard about those on RHONY I've been dying to try one!!!

Glad you had a good weekend!

Carolyn G said...

Well I am going to win the lottery too. I would also buy a private isalnd.

Glad you don't have the swine flu.

Dark Cloud Nine said...

I better be invited for the first bonfire that you throw on your island.

I'll have the skinny too - it sounds perfect.

Then we'll work out together. Running around the island, swimming, throwing coconuts (or monkeys - nah they love it), climbing trees.

Can't wait.

Actually, just call me when the private jet is outside my door ok?