"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother of a Day...

I'd like to say I'm done interviewing people, but I'm not. My boss had some family stuff goin on so she missed one day and I had another manager sit in with me for their second opinion. Plus, we got more apps. Oh plus, people just suck. They aren't enthusiastic. Or, they are too qualified, and will be utterly bored in a couple of months. I think the job sounds like an executive assistant position in the description, but really, its more like a secreterial pool. You have to have skills, but not too many. And not like making decisions cus you don't get to. Ha.

That's why I was bored doing the job. It's the same old hum drum. Plus I feel bad for the people in other departments like, credit, or receivables that applied because they are horribly miserable meeting quotas each month. And that's no reason to give a person a job. I like to be ignorant to things like people hating their jobs. In my world life's swell.

On Saturday I'm taking my Momma here. The challenge will be getting her to go to bed before 5 am on Friday, so we can get up early and get some good deals! It'll be mayhem for sure on Memorial day weekend.

My manfriend is leaving me to go to some comic nerd convention in Columbus. He really isn't a nerd but his friends are. I'm going to try to survive not seeing him until Sunday. It is gonna be hard. I hate it. I tried to soak all of him up last night. And this morning. An extra day without the manfriend is like an eternity. Trust me. It's a freaking sickness.

I jogged yesterday for 15 minutes and my foot didn't hurt. Yayyyyyy! I'm so bored with biking. Although, I do sweat a whole lot more doing it. I feel a better cardio workout from jogging. I tend to do a harder resistance on the bike vs. speed. I still have fat to lose first.

My arms are comin along. Manfriend commented that he could tell a difference.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Your mom stays up until 5 a.m.? What does she do all night?

Season said...

I was wondering the same thing as Mike.

My boyfriend is a nerd... he likes going to Star Wars conventions... he collects everything Star Wars, lol!

Fizzgig said...

mike:
i think she plays farmtown on facebook. lol

season:
i dont think mines too nerdy.