"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Simple Things...

I have a new favorite thing, and I think they should send me free stuff. Dove cleansing cloths. They are for your face. I started using them when I go tanning because, well...they are free, so why not. They are the dry cloths with dots of cleanser on them and when you wet them they lather up.


But, my face belongs to Wexler. What I do love those cloths for, is showers! I bought a whole package and stuck it in my gym bag. This cuts down on my having to lug around body wash, and a loufah! Which was a pain in the ass because the loufah is always wet, and yes I put it in a zip loc.


My only complaint is, why the hell don't they make these for your body? It's a brilliant idea. Just a smidge bigger because the soap does run out awful fast.

No comments: