"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Titles aren't easy to come up with...

It's Monday already? I mean, it's Tuesday already? The first day of work is a Monday just the same. Pffft. Did you all have a fabulous weekend? What did I do? Oh, yes. I polished off that ginormous bottle of wine. I can't say that I'm sorry about it either. I feel quite accomplished! I went for a walk, drank, did some work in the yard, drank, cleaned, drank, went to the drive in and drank, and finally saw my guy. And drank.

I went to see Indiana Jones (eh, not fantastic) and Iron Man (awesome!) at the drive in with my brother and Kat. I almost lost two buttcheeks due to frostbite. Ok, so it wasn't that cold, but it was cold enough. I think in the 30's? And we sat in our lawn chairs. Wrapped in blankets, with hoodies up. Brr. Me and Kat also spent time re-arranging most of my moms household. She wasn't home, and we laughed our asses off doing it. I saw two falling stars. I made two wishes that I had previously made on another falling star. I'm pretty sure the universe already knows what's up but I guess I like to think I have some say in it.

I couldn't wait to see that boy. He said the same thing to me. It's nice to do your own thing, but always in the back of my mind I wish he was there. Or, I wish I got to go home to him! He said he had a suprise for me, and I was like yea, I bet you do. Wink. But he got me a necklace with 'love' in chinese characters. I thought it was the cutest thing in the universe. And I got a few compliments on it already today. We spent a few hours in bed. Noooot just doing thaaat ya pervs, being close, and kissing, holding hands, cuddling, and talking about our weekends! It sounds like he had a lot of fun with his peeps. We headed over to his friend's house Sunday Night for a few drinks.

I love waking up with the boy! I feel like I'm 16, and I get all goofey and I can't stand it! I smile, and I giggle, and I want to drug him and take him home and never let him go. Heh, heh. Yea, I know that sounds crazy. Uh, but, I'm totally sane.

Sunday we were interrupted. Ahem. This is like, the second time this has happened at his house. The first time, we were at least finished. This time, not so much. The boy told his friend it sucks that he was on time. He and his girlfriend finally caught on, and they offered to go get hot dog buns so we could have some um, time....All the more reason we need to get the hell outta dodge for a vacation, where you can put a sign on the door, and have all the time you want, without worrying about work, or interruptions, or schedules. Cripes, I need a vacation like that!

Every time I leave that boy, or he leaves me I think before hand, this time I'm not going to get upset. But I still do. It's just like when you visit family and have to leave and you feel like you aren't going to see them for a long time. It hurts me to go. It doesn't put a damper on my entire evening, I just have to feel that little bit, and let it pass. It's love. It happens when this bug bites you, and if I'm lucky, it's effects may be life long.

I may have found a winner on the apartment front. Gotta call this week and see if I can get in to see it. It's 2bdrm, 950 sq ft, washer/dryer, yard. Not sure about pets but it came up in my search for places with pets. So, it probably costs more. It's 13 miles from work, so about 20 min closer to my guy too! Send me good vibes! It's going to be a treat trying to coordinate a move with a lease. Having to pay my rent, plus the new rent and a deposit, but I'm positive it will all work out as it should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you!! Let us know if you get it!!

Glad you had a good weekend :)