"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back up off my baby daddy..Relax, it's a Dream..

I don't remember if I blogged about my boyfriend being my baby daddy? I dreamt I had a baby, and lived at my Mom's. You know, because freaking kids are expensive. And apparently my baby daddy didn't want to live with me, so, whatever. It was cold this night, and I had the kid in my room, and the boy came to visit me. We got all hot and heavy, as we sometimes do, and the kid started to cry. I can remember thinking "God, this sucks!" I went over to the crib, and the baby was swaddled, and unwrapped itself, and all of a sudden it was a cat! The cat crapped all over the blanket and was crying.

Reason 654,789 not to have kids. They interrupt your GD sex life, and make your cats jealous!

When I told my boyfriend about it, I told him I might be crazy, for dreaming I had his baby that was a cat, but he's crazy too cus he loves me. He told me the only girl he'd have cat's with is me. See why I think he's adorable? He also said something about our being more intimate and maybe some biological stuff in there too. But that wasn't as cute, so I skipped it.


I like to analyze dreams, like how I use to eat fish food all the time in my dreams, and forget to feed my fish. That I don't have. But, cats in dreams, if you are a cat lover *raises her hand* signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.

One of these days, I might link all my dream posts. I found a bunch I have saved in my drafts too. Their hella crazy things.

No comments: