"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, March 17, 2008

Out With The Old...

I spent far too much money this weekend. But it felt good to buy myself things, cus I never really do, aside from the monthly or bi monthly shopping sprees w/the gals.

I took my mom out Saturday and I got this bedding featured in the Bed Bath and Beyond ad. I'd been wanting to do my room turquoise and brown, and this was perfect! It came with everything, the pillows, shams, skirt, comforter, and valances, plus two sets of sheets. I must have carted around three different sets, because it turns out in real life this bedding is not this color at all. But I couldn't get everything this came with for the same price, and I really loved the look! So, I got it. And....I love it!


This is an example of my old colors, including the dog....


































And The new! I also scored this bad-ass Buddha head at World Market, I also got one for my guy for his housewarming gift, he loved it!






























I took the curtains down and put up my bamboo blinds, which are obviously too big for my windows but In real life you can't tell as much. To take a picture with no pet in it is near impossible. Thats my Fizzgig in the forefront.
































I got that bench in the trash a while ago at the end of the bed. I'm gonna paint it white like my other accents in the room.






























I put my "throw" that came with the set on my table in the corner as a tablecloth.































Closer view of the windows.

























Have I ever mentioned how much I love pillows? These were my 6 but I got new shams, and the little decorative pillows are new. That's Pickachu enjoying the roll pillow, he's my big boy! And the white blur is Fozzie.




























Close-up of my new Buddha. I mean, do you love it or what?































I repainted my Dream....I'm not so sure I love it. I think I'm going to do it in white, and antique it. It use to be sage, antiqued.































No comments: