"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, March 21, 2008

Ommmmmmmmmmmm......

Good Friday to you all. What's so good about this Friday? Well, it is after all, Friday. On top of that, it happens to mark six wonderful months with my boyfriend. You know what the sad thing is, I can't remember ever being with someone for six months and still being nuts about them, and not being at the point where, eh, they'll do, but I'm not crazy about the person they really are.

But, that's where this relationship is different. It's different in a lot of ways, and those ways are good. Also on this good Friday, I get to see my guy! For two nights. You know the only thing better than spending two nights in the arms of the man you love, would be three.....and the only thing better than that is forever. Ok, so maybe four is better than three. Enjoy the ride, blah, blah! I didn't get to see him this Wednesday for our mid-week get together, because he had to work, and he was moving in the morning. It's hard to be away from him for so long, I can't freaking stand it. I couldn't begin to explain the ways or reasons that I love this guy, because they can't be understood by anyone else. I think that's what love is all about. You have your own groove. But what I can say, is that he is absolutely irresistable to me.

I've been keeping myself busy latley. Working out at the gym at work, and at home. My treadmill has graduated from merely slipping when I do a 3.6 or higher, to now, it's knocking, like an old car. It is about 14 years old, and may be time for a new one. But I really don't want to spend the money on one.

I've also been painting things, I repainted my accessories in my room chocolate brown, but left the table white. I am painting my three mis-matched bookcases in my living room the same color, so now that I moved them all in a row, they look like they are suppose to be a set. But, I'm not happy with the color. I turned an old white board, into a chalk board, with paint. Fun! And, I've been packing.

Part of the secret is to live your life as if you already have what you want, and since I want to move, I am just getting ready to move. I packed away a bunch of knick knacks in the living room, and bedroom that I don't really need and I wont miss. I kinda like the feeling without the clutter as well. I have to tackle the garage soon. It's mass of clutter is making me crazy. I plan to move in a couple of months.

I went to my first organized Yoga class last night with Bethie. I was impressed with my ability. Today, I'm sore. Sore? Yes! When the instructor did this, I never in a billion years thought I would be able to do it, but I did! It all looks easy too. But, it's not. My latest passion is finding out how to become a certified instructor.


















P.S. 94 days until Edwin! Edwin Covers Teddy Pendergrass, Love TKO,LIVE, AWESOME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo glad to read about the 6 month anniversary :)
Just know you'll be a certified instructor in no time.
Honey you'll set the world of Yoga on it's ear.
Enjoy the holiday weekend :)

Janet said...

I feel like it's actually been longer than 6 months, but regardless of how long it was, I'm still happy for ya!:)

Anonymous said...

Yoga? I could do that.....that's more my speed of exercise than some ol' treadmill anyway :)

Hope you had a good Easter, Mon!