"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uninspired...

I'm so tired of working out. Yesterday I waited until 1pm (normally I workout at 11 and watch 90210 on soapnet) so I could watch My Life on the D List. It's becoming increasingly hard to get me to workout. I have to bribe myself with good TV.

It's hot. It's been in the 80's. I despise hot.

I want to go on vacation. I have a week off the end of August but I'm 99% sure I'm changing it. I have no plans. No money, and it's a busy week at work.

I know, I'm so responsible.

I spent $10 on groceries on Friday, which included cheese that doesn't taste like ass. I'm all about this generic store shopping. (I went to Aldi)

I'm off to have a meeting with my problem employee. I seriously hate doing this more than I hate working out. Bleh.

9 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

dude! dealing with bad employees makes me want to stab myself repeatedly! why can't they just stop sucking so much???? by themselves! gah! people!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

chin up buttercup!

Andhari said...

Its around 85 degrees too and I feel like soaking myself in a bathtub full of ice. Yikes.

rachaelgking said...

I know. Yesterday it took me two HOURS to talk myself into going to the gym. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Since you are so good at talking to employees, I'm gonig to send you my problem child. Thanks in advance.

Maxie said...

Ughhh the heat. I dont even want to think about it.

heather said...

at the end of august, you can drive to columbus and hang out with me! :) i'll even buy ya dinner and drinks and my hubby can be our dd!!

aldi? ick. i've been there a few times and i can't stand it! although, sometimes they do carry this really good vegetable soup. we shop at kroger. and walmaart. and buy store brands. (kroger cheese is THE BEST!!) i'll give you kroger cheese (it doesn't taste like ass either, i think. i've never tasted ass so i can only assume) if you come visit me sometime.

Teena in Toronto said...

I haven't been to the gym in a couple months ... I'm pathetic.

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

Fizz, I've been remiss on your blog (with my head up my ass) and I forgot how much I love to read what you write. You are so refreshing. Your MF should love you to bits as much as you do him. And tell him (from me) - "pick up the damn garter, son!" Men are a mystery, that's for sure. But yours sounds like a good guy, anyway, which you deserve. ;-)