"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, August 24, 2009

People on Vacation Piss me off...

I'm suppose to be on vacation this week. I've had it reserved since who knows when.

Sadly, I had to decline taking vacation.

On accounta I have to pay 1/3 of my salary each check to taxes.

And I want to blow up the city. Did I just write that?

I havn't been on vacation for over a year now. A year with no vacation can make any person nuts.


I think I can carry vacation over under our new policy at work, until like april or something. I think by April I'll win the lottery. I'm angry at life now. I can't seem to get ahead. Staying where I am is costing me more money in taxes. Working a second job will put me back in the same spot where I owe too much (cus im rich silly) and have to pay a buttload. Yet staying put is only prolonging the fact that I can't save money to move.

I'm stuck.

I've been squeaking by on $10 a week for groceries, which suprisingly you can buy a lot for 10 bucks at Aldi! I didn't get my hair cut, just colored. To me that IS scrimping. I bought $6 vs. $16 shampoo (which pained me....) and when I'm out of hairspray I dunno what I'll do because that costs $19 and is not in my budget.

And when I'm out of beauty products, I might sell a kidney because I'll be off my anti wrinkle regimine. Anyone in the market for a nice kidney? I drink well over 64oz of water a day....anyone?

Watching little house on the prairie use to help. I mean they would be happy with a pencil. But I think about the years I worked two jobs so I could not struggle, and then here I am struggling again. BECAUSE I worked two jobs.

5 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

What kind of hairspray, etc.? Perhaps I can help...

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i'm sorry :(

you sound like me right now. i'm honestly saving up now for vacations that i'm taking a year from now.

also? cutting up my credit cards has FORCED me to budget, something i'm NOT used to.

Fizzgig said...

damsel:
redkin, 18......anyone? lol

alexa:
yea im in a funk! it could be worse so I'm trying to be optimistic but it gets to ya!
I havnt used mine in forever yet im still paying on them. argh!

Andhari said...

I'm sorry and I so feel you on this, I'm not taking vacation due to summer classes. I feel insane, thats for sure