"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New Things...

I don't tend to try new things. I know what I like, and I stick with it.

Manfriend's brother had these electric cigarettes though. And we're gonna give them a whirl. They are vapor you inhale vs. smoke. And no rat poison. Of course, this is after I find out the fate of my future.

Garnishment......or no garnishment?

I sent them money but who knows if it'll be enough.

I can't even be mad because I knew I was not paying my taxes. I just can't believe that shitty ass canal town is coming after me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful with those!

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm173327.htm

Ms. Megan said...

Let me know about those Electric Cigs... sounds intersting... I had quit but I am back again... I wish I could kick it...

Andhari said...

That sounds intriguing, I'm off checking out the page :)

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i've totally heard about those... intriguing.