"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, August 17, 2009

Cha Cha


You can't tell this is us, because I have disguised it. Sort of. Anyway this is me and the manfriend at a coworkers wedding on Saturday. He's the cutest ever. We did the "Cha Cha" and I loved watching his booty shake while he did the dance. It was probably one of my favorite memories ever.

I did catch the boquet. Only the brides sister came and stole it from me like a linebacker out of nowhere. I had it for a split second. She is pregnant, so I supposed I should let it go, she needs a baby daddy. I don't.

And in typical man style, manfriend could have caught the garter, but instead left it there on the floor at his feet, and the groom had to pick it up and rethrow it. I asked him what he was afraid of, it's just a garter. I don't get boys.

during the wedding he said something pretty cute like...there's no reason we shouldn't be together. I said, "you're right, there isn't". I blame it on the a-a-a-a-alchohol.

The wedding was suppose to have fish in the centerpeices. To which the bride said I could have as many as I wanted. So Saturday I went to buy gravel and food (I had a bowl). No fish at the wedding. So me and manfriend took a trip to petsmart Sunday. Got sucked in by the greyhound rescue group they had there. Those dogs were so sweet and liked to lean against your legs. I so wish I had a big farm, I'd adopt one in a heartbeat! I loved them. Then we got sucked in by the cats.

Know how I know manfriend loves me? He doesn't rush me along when I fawn over the animals. He knows that's part of me and he respects it. And he also might like them too, but don't tell him I told you that.

We watched movies, snuggled in the A/C since it was 90, and watched our new fish!


















Mine are Jack and Kate. Of course, after the characters on Lost...And you can see they are on a tropical island together by the palm trees. If you are by some chance a Sawyer and Kate fan...get real, Jack and Kate are the ones destined to be together! They cost 13 cents a peice. I saved them from being another fishies food.

















This is manfriends bachelor fish Hank. He's gonna live all alone. I might have caught him talking to his fish, but I probably shouldn't divulge that. I told you he was the cutest.

8 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

What, no Rose and Bernard? Hahaha!
Don't worry, totally kidding...

I might name my next pet Ben Linus...

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

how cute are you guys, for serious darling.

Rachel said...

Yay on catching the boquet and yay for man friends!!!

Andhari said...

She seriously just stole your bouquet after you caught them? Wow talking about desperation. You're a great person!:)

Ps. Jack and Kate ftw! Lol I'm so in their team too.

Sister Copinherhair said...

You guys are very cute!

If you seriously want your goldfish to live, email me. I'll tell you how to do it. I'm not sure if you were reading my blog two years ago but I had Fishy for fifteen years! I cried when he died and he's buried in my backyard.

And now I've had Finn for two...

Fizzgig said...

meatbag:
Well rose has cancer. if she got off the island shed die. i dont want my fish to carry that stigma around. lol

alexa:
why thank you!

rachel:
i think technically its still mine i could have held on!

andhari:
yea, i know, right? i said theyll prob win 10 grand for that one on americas funniest videos.

damsel:
thank you. we feel cute. I emailed you! Want jack and kate to live forever!

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like fun!

heather said...

my hubby has a cat addiction. seriously. we have four. they were all strays. he wants to bring in another. um. no.