"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, August 07, 2009

Chase Bank Can Suck It....

I've decided that besides selling all my worldly belongings (trying) to have money to survive, I'm going to get rich off of Chase bank. You know how they are screwing the world over? I'm one of them. I'm hoping for a nice class action lawsuit. Did you know that I love to have dreams?



My song and dance is that, (cue violin) I filed bankruptcy in 1999 due to the fact that my ex husband cheated on me (several times) and then abandoned me with all of our bills and a house I hadn't the slightest idea how to take care of. I made $7.25/hr. The past 10 years were spent rebuilding my credit because of that, because soon followed a reposession, a foreclosure, loss of job, and a personal breakdown. Toss in there my 12 year old cat died. It's not easy to rebuild your credit.


The long story would tell you how after my asshole husband, I lived with a few other assholes who treated me like crap until I finally got back on my own. Where I had no cable, free heat, and lived on ramon noodles, and McDonalds hamburgers for a few years, did my laundry in the bathtub, and owed my ass to cash advance.

Then I started a second job.

So, I've struggled. I've been there. A good 10 years was rough, but there were times that were harder than others. Up until almost 2 years ago I worked two jobs. 8am-11pm. Or, when I worked at the police station, I worked 8-5, and then 11-7am. I had no life. I was miserable. I did things like I don't want to struggle again. I didn't pay my taxes because I didn't have the money. I only in the past year got a promotion and raise, and was able to quit my second job and have a "normal" life.

So, that's what scares me about being faced with this tax stuff. I've been there.

On to the weekend. Cookout at the manfriend's tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to see the Akron Aeros in a suite with some school friends, and the manfriend. Free fun rocks!

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I've got one going against Sprint, too. Good luck hon!!! Stick it to the man :-)

Organic Meatbag said...

Fuck Chase and fuck my old slavemasters, Discover...