"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, June 27, 2008

Say it aint so...

So, did you hear about Madonna? She's my hero. I am taking this almost as bad as Brad and Jennifer Anniston. It seems like everyone's breaking up! Of course, this excludes me, because I'm in bliss with my manfriend. Put that thought out of your head. There it goes. See, positive thinking works!

Speaking of divorce. There's currently a kid running around the office. Screaming. People are laughing. Oh, it's so funny your kid is screaming while I am trying to answer the phone. Shut the fuck up! Not to mention, letting it pop the balloons of my coworker she has for her birthday. Oh, that's so funny you ruined someone else's property. I don't hate kids, I just don't want them. And, there is a time and a place for them.

I watched a pretty bad-ass show last night. Fear itself. Seems kinda like Tales from the Crypt. Only, not as cheesy. Or more like Masters of Horror. I have some of those DVD's. More like mini movies. I only watched one, but it had the guy and girl from one of my fave shows, Psych. Spoiler: This one was about a woman who got a note on her wedding day to a man she didn't know well. "The person you are about to marry is a serial killer". Turns out in the end, she is the serial killer, and the note was meant for her new husband. Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

I'm going up to see the boy in the big city tonight. It's his friends girlfriends birthday. Party on! We're spose to paint at Moms this weekend, hopefully it doesn't rain cus I need some cashflow for vacation. (in 29 days) I simply cannot wait to spend that whole time

I can't explain how bad my buns hurt. I guess its more like my hips/thighs. From changing my workouts doing body sculpting. I can tell a difference this week so that's what I needed, to trick my body into something new. I am doing 4 miles M, W, F and body sculpting Tu and Th.

Don't forget to watch Oprah today for some spiritual inspiration!

5 comments:

Allison M. said...

I'm about to try Oprah's cleanse diet. I could go vegan for a month.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Kids don't belong in an office, especially running around screaming so people can't work. Just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the kid thing and I have one, lol. If they aren't old enough to sit at a desk quietly and read a book then they don't belong there!

I have to say, I did watch Oprah's show today - it was incredibly enlightening to say the least. I already made my vision board!!!!

Seriously Mon, when you get a chance can you send me an email letting me know which books you recommend to get a whole feeling of what exactly I need to inspire myself to make this a life change? Did you read anything or did you just start thinking positive? I was thinking about buying The Secret as well as The Law of Attraction but I'd love your opinion on whether or not I need them, or what you may recommend.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So uh...you didn't accidentally trip the kid while he was running like you were supposed to do??

I'm so disappointed

Anonymous said...

Oooooh. Something else we have in common! I LOVE Madonna!!