I was tagged! By Jas!
I suck at reciprocation, which is probably why I'm still single, but I love to participate, so here goes...
11 Random facts about me, oh my...
1. I have a disdain for metal forks, and I prefer to use plastic when available. So what?
2. I hate gum. The thought, the sight, the smell....get away!
3. Ever since I started eating "clean" I have an unhealthy obsession with the FDA website, and telling everyone what disgusting things are in their foods. I don't suggest starting down that path!
4. I fancy candle making!
5. I'm a planner. I like plans. I have to work in my workouts to make up for calories consumed, and all the hours it will take me to be presentable, and most importantly, what the fuck am I going to wear?
6. I really don't mind cat hair. I do make an effort to remove it from my clothing when I leave the house, and I do sweep, and clean my furniture, at the very least weekly, unless I'm getting company.. but when I'm in my comfy clothes at home, I could care less. If you mind cat hair, you mind me..and move on.
7. I don't want kids. Mostly, because I'm afraid how much I'd fuck them up due to my lack of patience, not being able to leave the house and lock the kid in the kitchen with a potty pad, and the inability to clean someone else's snot and vomit. GROSS!
8. I'm a movie junkie. I've probably seen whatever you ask me if I've seen. I watch anything once.
9. In 2005 when I started blogging, I asked a much smarter friend..."what's a blog?"
10. I attribute my sunny personality, and positive outlook on life, to the great Dr. Wayne Dyer, and his amazing teachings. I found what worked for me, and I transformed the person I did not like, into the girl I am proud to say, is ME! I never in a million years thought I would get so many messages about how I am inspiring. Who...me??? I LOVE it!!!
11. I believe in happy endings. And I can't wait until I find my very own happily ever after!
Here are the questions that I would ask people: (and so I'm answering)
1. What was a moment in your life where you truly felt you were cheated?
Cheated on? Oh, I have a gazillion stories. I still have yet to figure out why I pick losers with no self esteem, who feel the need to spread their shit all over town. But cheated? Oh gosh, for a while I felt cheated when my job was eliminated after 7 faithful years of perfect attendance (YES!) But then I got a way better job at a way better company making twice what I made, and I didn't feel cheated anymore.
2. Do you get along with your parents?
My Momma is like a best friend I tell her everything! My dad died when I was 23.
3. How did you get along with others as a child?
I did pretty well. I always took my clothes off. (according to all the family friends, and former baby sitters) so who wouldn't think I was a good time? I was born on the day of the exhibitionist - true story!
4. Any particularly interesting habits you do when you are bored?
Interesting? No. But I make up songs based on real songs, and sing them to my dog, inserting his name into the mix! My favorite is to the tune of "winnie the pooh" and it goes "Willie Magoo, Willie Magoo, silly willy nilly all stuffed with fluff he's Willy Magoo, Willy Magoo, silly willy nilly old doooog". Or, to the tune of Eddie Murphy's "party all the time" ...."Ma-goo likes to potty all the time, potty all the time, potty all the tiiiiime".......Yea, I know it's sad...
5. Do you have any good impressions? Of who?
Randall. Of You Tube infamy. I can't get enough of this guy and this is my favorite video which derives my favorite phrase that I impersonate......."ohhh shit, says the monkey"...I've been in this monkey's shoes a few times.
6. Favorite movie - why?
This is hard. I own over 200 movies, and I watch a new one every night. But for today I'll pick Say Anything. Because every girl wants her Lloyd Dobbler to profess his love in her front yard with a boom box and a trench coat, and "in your eyes" blaring shamelessly for all to hear!!
7. Have you ever found yourself obsessing over characters in your favorite books/films?
Who..Me? I obsess over every character that I fall in love with. Most recently, it's Jessica Lang's "Constance" from American Horror Story. I'm so sad I'll never see her again.
8. Most audacious thing you have done to date. Go.
After looking this word up, I've decided I havn't done many bold things. I can't even call a boy when he asks me to. I'm kinda lame! I guess after meeting my future husband after a concert (Edwin McCain) trying to follow him into his hotel with my sister, and being stopped by security is kinda ballsy for me.
9. You notice a child being picked on in elementary school. It is your time to be that cool grown up to give advice/help out. What do you say/do?
One day, you are going to be awesome, and these schmoes will be working at Wal Mart while you have a career, because what they don't know, is the shit they do and say to you makes you stronger!
10. Have you ever taken the blame for someone else's fart to save them from embarrassment?
Heck no. I claim mine, you claim yours!
11. What was the first time that you felt truly special?
When I made it into the local paper for being student of the month, and my dad clipped the story and showed me. That felt pretty awesome!