"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Sunday, March 25, 2012

One week down...Nine to go...



What have I been up to? Well, pictured is my 10 week schedule to condition my whole body in time to do a half marathon.

I am still having trouble adjusting from such a strict (1200 calorie) diet, to adding in more good fats, proteins, and carbs to sustain all my workouts. I keep coming in under my calorie goal each day due to workouts, and that won't help me with my secondary goal of losing 15lbs in the process.

I'm tired, I fall asleep around 9 every night, but I'm not dead, and I have the drive to keep on keepin on!! I have caught a freaking cold which I fear will slow me down next week.

So for today, it's a netflix marathon, progresso light chicken soup, and robitussin. Rest, and relaxation at its finest!

No comments: