"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!



I am actually going out on the town tonight with my lady friends! Where my biggest decision, with an unheard of 80 degree March day in Ohio is....do I wear jeans, or shorts? I don't want to be hot once I put on my "beer coat", but I also don't want to be the loner in shorts. Decisions!

I also ran 6 miles on this gorgeous day in preparation for green beer, and have already instructed the girls, that under no circumstances are they to drive me to any fast food joints no matter how convincing I may be.

The worst drunken decisions I seem to make, involve food, but it could be worse! At least I know I'll be snuggled up with the dog tonight!

Be safe!

2 comments:

Carolyn G said...

My worst drunken decisions have always involved tequila! LOL

Miss Anita said...

hope you had a great night. Always better to wear jeans I reckon.
Last night after we (my housemates)and I got home I made pasta for everyone. How on earth I managed not to burn the house down... but atleast now I don't have a hangover!