"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, December 18, 2006

Diamonds are a girls best friend....

Today, at work, one of the secretaries VP's got her pearl earrings m'kay? I doubt I get anything so nice being only here for a week. But still...Imagine the possibilities. I got a truckton of chocolate from one of my VP's. I ate most of it. I'm a lard. Ugh.

Today I like work even more. I know, I'm queer. I started answering the phones, and I got to help people. I'm nice on the phone. Tomorrow we are going out for a department lunch. The VP's are paying. Sweet.

That's all for now. Me and CP aren't officially together. But I did tell him the whole truth about my goings on with the other man. Ahem. We weren't together, but I had to clear the air. I feel better about it all. We are dating I suppose. I'll write more about it when I have more time. Did I mention how I can't barely afford to live? Oh, cus I can't. I sure need a second job!

No comments: