"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, July 24, 2009

Honest Scrap, sounds like Crap....

I got an award from Whiskey Girl! I think its my first award, so I feel honored.
Here are the rules:

1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!

2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.

4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.

5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.

I've blogged like everything in my life so I'll try to find things you may not know if you havnt been here since 2005!

1.) I'm divorced. I married my "high school sweetheart" (thats a loose term) and was divorced by 23 because he was an abusive asshole that cheated on me, and said he couldn't stop cheating on me. Yea, I'm better off!

2.) I used "the secret" to completely turn my life around, and if you had known me 2 years ago, you wouldn't recognize me as the same person. Not just my outward appearance (lost 72lbs) but inward. I love myself, and I am a happy, positive person, who through positive changes, met her perfect matched manfriend, and almost doubled her salary and no longer work 2 jobs!

3.) I sleep with an insane amount of pillows. I need them all to be strategically placed for optimal sleeping. I even adapted this to my couch sleeping, since I can't sleep in my bed alone anymore. (manfriend ruined this for me) I also share a leg pillow with my manfriend when we sleep together. It's kinda cute. And a big step for me!

4.) I'm going to win the lottery and buy an Australian island before I'm old!

5.) I hate kids. Wait, everyone knows that.

6.) I lounge around in the buff at home quite often. I believe you should relish this aspect of living alone.

7.) I collect rocks from places I visit. I have them all in an old milk jug, and some in my yard. My most interesting rock is one that my friend kat got me at the great buddha in Japan! The rest are from hikes, or beaches, or.....wait for it.....Lake Erie! The lake produces great flat rocks! Manfriends mom got me one from a volcano in Hawaii too.

8.) I cant stand gum. The sound, the smell, the wrapper, anything! I cannot stand it!

9.) I like plastic forks. I will use metal but I prefer not to, because it makes me uncomfortable. I dont like how they feel on my lips, and now I have goosebumps thinking about it!

10.) I use to be afraid of my stuffed animals. I think that my brother and/or sister told me they would eat me at night, because that's what pops into my head. I think its a repressed memory.

I'm not giving an award because I suck at time management outside of work, and I don't have time. I think everyone should do it, and tell me they did!

No comments: