"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, February 22, 2013

A Twisted Mind?..


I've been a long time lover of dream analysis. I love remembering my dreams, and finding the symbols in them, and attaching their meanings. Usually my dreams are spot on with what is going on in my life.

I guess until you factor in sex dreams. Sure I want sex...just not with the people I'm dreaming about!

You know you have been single for a while when you start having sex dreams about the most random people you know. Especially when you work with them, and are not even slightly attracted to them. It is really hard for me to make eye contact with them now.

You know you have been single for too long, when your sex dreams include your ex husband of 13 years, who wasn't even good to begin with, but was all you really knew. And worse, he gets you pregnant...children are SO not in my life plan.

Turns out, the universe understood my inner struggle, and my alarm went off just in time!

Let me be a shining example of why everyone needs a friend with benefits! Obviously, lack of sex can warp a persons mind!




5 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I had one last night where I stole five Splenda the cafeteria at from Best Buy and got caught. Huh?

Anonymous said...

Wish I was lucky to share your bed. Would love to give you mind blowing oral

Fizzgig said...

teena:
what the heck? maybe you miss sugar? lol

Anon:
uhhhh...thanks?

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

OMG Anon!!! dying laughing right now.

Fizzgig said...

alexa:
only on a blog, right? lol