"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, July 12, 2010

I advocate drinking...

I had a pretty fantastic weekend. Friday I went to the river with the girls for the only "authorized" (whatever this means) Aerosmith cover band. We pregamed at my homestead which turned into my drinking a bottle of wine, two shots of vodka, and a pucker shot (bleh). When we made our way down to the stage and started dancing, we got two giant beers, canned.

After the show we hoisted one of my girlfriends on stage to get her pic taken with the fake steve perry, and tried to get the roadies to come up off some scarves from the mic stand.

Obviously, I had too much to drink, so it sounded like a great idea to go to this sub place by my house for a yummy cream cheese, turkey, and bacon bagel, oh...and a side of saurkraut balls. I mean if you are going to blow a diet go all out. And if you are going to drink...don't have saurkraut balls. It didn't sit well.

Saturday, I went to my old neighbors house for a party, and festival, which included fried cheese on a stick, and froze mudslide pudding shots. Um...yea, those are pretty much my new favorite thing in the entire universe besides cheese, bread, sex, and cats.

I also spent a lot of time with my old male friend, that I have been seeing here and there, and we had a great time together, and got some misunderstandings cleared up, about where we were/weren't/headed/been. Communication!

Then he msged me Sunday what a great time he had with me. I knew he liked me as more than a "friend", it was totally obvious that night. And, yes, I do too, but I'm afraid to rush into anything, and we arent.

I have so much fun with him, we make each other laugh, and he's so easy to be with, and he's super sweet. We'll see.

All in all a fantastic weekend. Where I think I only thought about that asshole ex of mine when I was swinging a giant axe at an end table at the party. Ya know, making firewood. It was very refreshing, I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Allison M. said...

I love a great weekend too!~