"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Being fat was better in ways...

Firstively..I'm mobile. I am working my way through adding all my fave blogs to google reader so I can now be on the up and up all the time. How awesome is being in the millenium 10 years late?

Pretty awesome!

Secondly, I've decided I need a tummy tuck. But not yet. Maybe after 20 more lbs. Because here is my when I was fat list:


I didn't have nearly as many wrinkles.
I didn't have cellulite
I didn't have boys i don't like, hit on me
I didn't have a stretched out stomach that looks like i gave birth to sextuplets
I didn't have incredible shrinking boobs
I didn't have boobs that I fear will become pancakes

And on the other side:

I couldn't run 4 miles a day
I didn't feel as happy
I wasn't the me I know and love

Which list is better? Maybe my pro fat list is too superficial?

This all came about because I was hanging with new guy last night (who brought me a bottle of the Rossi..my favie wine mmmmm that boys racking up points not to mention he has the most kissable lips in the...) and we were talking about the progression of our relationship.

I said you know when we first hooked up, I was really fat? He claims not to remember, but you don't forget when someone was 75lbs heavier. I was pork and beans, cus I'm not slim jim right now.

The cute thing was he pretended that he didn't notice. But I know better.

I do feel better losing weight. But the physical aspects of it are hard to overlook. Its sickening that you can treat your body so bad for years, and it isn't forgiving at all when you get on the right track.

4 comments:

Narm said...

Shrinking boobs actually made me shed a tear. No one deserves that.

Carolyn G said...

I can vouch that fat pushes out the wrinkles!! I applaud you for your weight loss though. I wish I could motivate myself to lose more weight but let's face it, I am a lazy dog who loves to eat. GRRR

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

if i could change one thing about my weight loss it would be what said weight loss has done to my boobs...

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd rather be healthier than risk dying of a heart attack.