"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, March 04, 2010

Update..

Things with me have actually been pretty splendid. I have been super busy at work and having a bit of a backslide on my training of my employees, but im looking ahead to getting it all fixed.

I have been doubling up my workouts this week because were picking out bridesmaid dresses. The bad news is I got hellacious blisters again. The good news is I lost 6lbs. This of course, is after I gained 14lbs getting back w/manfriend. I lost 10 when we broke up, i got the flu...and then the breakup...

Its never ending. But if I would just lose 30lbs more id be happy as a clam.

P.s. I don't know who said clams are happy.

Manfriend still makes me smile. And being with him makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Blisters suck :(