"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, July 18, 2008

Bathing Beauty...

I successfully found two bathing suits yesterday. My mother told me I should keep both of them. They are tankinis and pretty cute. I only have one thing to say about this experience. Girls who don't have boobs should stop wishing they did. It's not only hard to find regular tops that fit the rack, it's hard to find a freaking bathing suit. And then when you do, there isn't enough support to make them look decent. Seriously, the grass ain't greener. Get yourself a good push up bra and be happy with what your Momma gave you. I still find it hard to believe that in this day and age of ridiculously large breast implants, it isn't easier to find cute bras, tops, and bathing suits for the well endowed. Maybe I'm on to something. My million dollar idea.

I worked out like a maniac again yesterday. I think I'm going to workout at lunch today, since I am going to an Akron Aeros baseball game with some school friends that got a suite (high school....way back when..) and I don't want to miss a work out. I'm on a mission people. And missions make me sweat.

Had some laughs with my Momma last night. She told me that my brother told her he tunes her out when she tells him the same story. She was offended someone would tune her out. Then she went on to tell me all about this game she plays at the game room, and how you have to have 2 fancy fruits and a farmer in a row going sideways or up and down, or a fancy farmer with grapes (I really don't remember cus I tuned her out) and I said "I can't imagine why anyone tunes you out..." I mean, get to the point, right?

Um, let me break it down for you. Five more days of work. Seven more days. Until what? I'M AT THE BEACH! There is a band playing at the beach while we are there, that opened for Edwin McCain when I saw him last September. They are called Butter, and you should check out their myspace. They did covers of like Stone Temple Pilots, Three Doors Down, and they have their own stuff. There's a ton of other stuff going on all week. Different shows, and acts and music and fireworks. There's even a movie under the stars!

I havn't annoyed you for a while with stories of the boy. But I can't wait to see him every day for a week. It's like when you are in high school and you dream of one day living with a boy. But only, I know it can suck sometimes to live with someone cus I've lived with enough someone's to know that. But when that someone is my irresistable someone, I don't see the problem there. Yes..I'm enjoying the ride. I'm entitled to be anxious. I just know I'm going to cry my eyes out when vacation is over, it's gonna hurt to be apart. It'll be 10 months on Monday for us. Already?

P.S. I got paid today. And I got holiday pay. Might I add holiday pay, on top of my 40 hours? This happened before, so I know it's not a mistake. It's like overtime, for not even working the 4th of July. Hollaaaaaaaa!!!! This is awesome because I spent way too much money at Kohl's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Two? I have not shopped for a bathing suit for years. It depresses me too much.