"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, January 24, 2013

Underwear + Chilling Temperatures=Charity!

 

My first "official" run of the season isn't until the Shamrock 15k in March, but what better way to have a good time, than a winter undie run?

It's been in the single digits, with negative teen wind chills here in Northeast Ohio this past week.

But still, I'm going to be doing the Cupid's Undie Run Valentine's weekend in Cleveland. It doesn't really qualify as a race, because it is just a mile, but according to this video, it is going to be a blast!




I've already raised some money, and hit the "free underwear" mark.

Any time you can get out and be active with friends is a good time!

Any of my local peeps going to run? I'm sure the after parties will be a blast!

2 comments:

Debbie @ Live from La Quinta said...

That sounds like so much fun! You'll be like the polar bear of runners.

Teena in Toronto said...

Brrrrr! You'll warm up quickly, I bet.